I Love Pet Stories is an online magazine written by a dedicated group of writers that bring you up to date factual information about pet news and pet health. From reading our website you will gain knowledge about animal happenings around the world and be informed about important health related news regarding pets.
Our website is maintained by animal advocates who care about pets and the people who love them.
If you are the kind of person who:
- Talks to your pet as if they were a person and can understand you
- Signs your cat’s name to greeting cards
- Is super excited to see your dog’s “WELCOME HOME” dance
- Actually likes your pet much more than the people in your family or work
- Would do without something for yourself if your pet needed surgery
- Can feel your late pet’s spirit
- Still get a tear in your eye when you talk about a childhood pet
- Get furious when you read or hear of animal cruelty…Then you are in the right place at the right time.
What you can expect from “I Love Pet Stories”
- Newsworthy stories about people and their pets
- Articles and posts about what is happening in the world of animals
- A forum for sharing your stories about you and your pet
- A “pack’ of people who advocate for animals
- A sharing of remarkable relationships between people and animals
- Discovering more ways that animals make us smile and be happier and healthier
- Affirmations how loving and living with animals can bring out our goodness, humanity and optimism about life.
Just one of the many ways Wise Woman Judy Helm Wright communicates with you
This particular website was founded in 2016 by Judy Helm Wright, Women in the Pet Industry Woman of the Year finalist. This site is just part of the many pet-centric sites by Judy and her husband Dwain Wright of Missoula, Montana.
They also run the Veteran Owned business Animal Human Connection. This is a family foundation and their children and grandchildren assist them in promoting the rights of animals. Our goal is to celebrate the connection and bond between pets and the people who love them.
Judy is a life educator, family coach, and keynote speaker who has written more than 20 books, hundreds of articles and speaks internationally on family, parenting and relationship issues, including animal communication, and end of life.
Judy is a certified Pet Grief Coach who takes pride in her work with www.AnimalHumanConnection.com She has written extensively on the topic of pet parent grieving and offers guidance, counseling, and communal sharing for many grief clients. Many people have a hard time moving through their grief & discovering more healthy ways to cope. Imagine connecting with a wise, intuitive “Auntie” who knows how you feel, because she has felt the same way—and can guide you in private sessions as close as the phone or computer.
Lately, Judy has been interested in research and observation on the use of pets in building resiliency and overcoming trauma. She has been featured on NBC CBS and ABC as well as on many podcasts and print publications. She is a motivational speaker for groups and organizations. You will be grateful to subscribe to the Youtube channel of eCourses and informational videos at www.judywright.tv
Feel free to contact us with any questions, comments, or concerns: